A Board game


My family is composed by five people, my parents, and my two brothers, how we was children, we figth a lot, for everything, especially, if we play Attack II, a very good board game of war.


But one christmas my grand mother give one Play station, our first impression, was this is a incredible machine, and, we play game, of figth and the games that the play station comes, but one day my mother knows a pirate, and she buy Winning Eleven, South american cup, we started lay this game, learning alone, by try and mistake, for the world cup of 2002, Korea-Japanwe organice our world cup, with the same participant selections, we play arround of 36 matches, and the results was noted in a paper, we play the world cup for one or two months, later, when our world cup finally, we training for the Eurocup 2004.


the objetive of the game is easy, make more goals, than your oponent, and win the match, and later our world cup.


we playing the game one or two times per week, but we training arround three times per week.


I like this game because you can play alone, and perfect your self, but the same time you can play with the others, and orgnice your versions of this diferents cup, and change the real results, even my dad fall in the game and play the four men of the house.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

12 comments:

Paz Orellana said...

you are very modern, and your family too! but winning eleven is booored!

Camilo said...

The truth is that I do not like football games for game consoles ... but your family is very well ...

Greetings

ClaudiaCamilaQ said...

I love PES !!

Javiera said...

wajajajajaja

winning eleven!!!!!

i play this game whit my house friends, when we stayed in a house...this game is good, very funny, but always whit a beer xD jejeje

See you in class.

Jp said...

i like the video games, the winning its well, but not for my family! ... i preffer the fight games!!! xD

miguel said...

I like this game sometimes I play with my friend in my house.
bye

Cristian QS said...

I like games like Mortal Kombat or Resident Evil more than Soccer games :d
Anyway, it is funny1

amira said...

the video games are funniest, but the football games are complicated for me!
:(

Pame said...

I think that is boring to play footbal in a console, i prefer the figth games.

Natalia Sanchez Plaza said...

Is boring play game of football!

See you!

Javier Valdés said...

ahahahaha
the winnig eleven or the PES is a greatest hit now xD
The PES 2011 is amazing, I play that game every week xD

ivo said...

Kappes!

I challenge you to a "Winning" match!!!

I like it too much!

Post a Comment